Due to the ongoing uncertainty around COVID-19, we have reluctantly made the decision to again postpone the Taituarā Conference, which was due to take place on 6-7 December in Christchurch (with CE-only time on 5 December).
The Conference will now take place on 4-5 May 2022 in Wellington, followed by our Gala Dinner & Excellence Awards Event on the evening of 5 May, and a Forum for Chief Executives and Executive/Personal Assistants on 6 May – also possibly Executive Leaders as well.
Your current registration will be automatically transferred to the new dates for May. If you are unable to attend, or find a replacement, you can choose to cancel your registration without penalty if you notify us in writing before 30 November. After that, your cancellation will be subject to an admin fee.
Please note that existing accommodation bookings made through the registration process, or with the assistance of Conference Innovators, will be cancelled and you will be contacted to re-book in Wellington once options are finalised. If you booked directly with a provider you will need to contact that provider directly.
We look forward to welcoming you to Wellington in May, and apologise for the inconvenience created by this change of plans.
The Taituarā team
Our Conference can proceed under Alert Level 2 with the following safety measures in place:
• QR codes will be on display, with a manual sign-in register and sanitising stations
• Digital signage displaying COVID-19 messaging will be on rotation
• Delegates are asked to maintain social distancing of 1m (including at tables) from people they don't know
• All attendees must be seated to consume food and beverage and menus and service will be adapted accordingly
• Our exhibition area, and interaction with sponsors, can continue with social distancing requirements
• All venues staff will wear face coverings and it is recommended that delegates and all other attendees also wear face coverings
• Continuous cleaning of bathrooms and high touch surfaces will take place, and every second toilet and basin will be closed to ensure social distancing
We have now confirmed the new dates for the conference – Monday 6th and Tuesday 7th December.
The venue will remain the same, and we will let you know if there are changes to the programme. The CE Briefing will no longer take place in its original format on the pre-conference day, but CEs should plan to arrive on the afternoon of Sunday 5th December for CE-only time and an informal function.
Thank you for your patience while we make alternative arrangements for the delivery of the 2021 Taituarā Conference, which was due to take place on 14-15 September in Christchurch.
We can confirm that the 2021 Taituarā Conference has been postponed, and we are working with the venue to secure an alternative date later in the year.
We will let you know as soon as we can. There will be an option to transfer your registration to the new date, or to cancel if the new date is no longer convenient for you.
Please note that existing accommodation bookings made through the registration process or with the assistance of Conference Innovators, will be cancelled and you will have the opportunity to rebook these once new dates are confirmed.